Secure and Reliable Hybrid Services
Some key challenges that might apply to your organisation:
- Due to your unique requirements, there may always be a need for on-premise or hybrid infrastructure.
- Managing your data centre footprint has become too time-consuming, insecure or unreliable.
- It’s difficult for your IT Team to keep up with constant updates and advancing technologies.
- You are constantly experiencing outages and are getting pressure from management for it just to work.
- Your staff availability is limited and they are constantly being pushed to do more
- Existing hardware and/or software is (or soon to be) out of warranty.
- You are acquiring, moving, or divesting your organisation and need technical assistance.
Hybrid Services Offered
- SOE (End User Device and Server)
- Active Directory to Azure AD (Group Policy)
- Hypervisor (Hyper-V, VMWare, Citric, VDI, Windows365)
- SCCM (SOE, Imaging, Application Packaging/Deployment, Patching)
- Update and Monitoring Services (WSUS, SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds)
- Networks and Firewall (SDWAN)
- Security, Co Managed XDR and DPL
- PowerShell Scripting
- Data Retention, Backup, Archiving and Availability Strategy
- Third Level Troubleshooting
- PCI Compliance
- And more…
Platinum Consulting’s processes are best practice
Platinum Consulting has the experience required to design, implement and remediate all aspects of Hybrid projects and support.
As the J Trust Bank case study outlines, we have a proven track record in delivering Hybrid projects across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Contact us for further details on how we can provide your organisation with a stable, functional, and secure hybrid solutions.
Ensure Your Organisation’s IT Needs are Met
Thinking of getting help with your Hybrid IT needs?
- Platinum Consulting understands the range of challenges that on-premise IT provides.
- Our years of experience include designing and upgrading .Hybrid IT Infrastructure in various industries. We also have core abilities in Cloud Design, Migrations and Management.
- Be it legacy systems, security, compliance, network or licensing constraints, your technology landscape can be optimised with Platinum Consulting’s experience.
Our Points of Difference
- We work with you and allow you to maintain control
- We recognise the need for on-premise resources
- Someone to call for assistance
- On-site staff who provide excellent service
- Clear communication and processes
- Mature and experienced staff
- Strong security capabilities